There’s another James Bond movie around the corner, and fans are still on the edge of their seats. The twenty-fifth installment of the James Bond series is No Time to Die, and as before, it will be an action-packed spy film starring Daniel Craig as the special agent of MI6. The James Bond movie series has been among the most thrilling franchises for years now. The film directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, is produced by Eon Productions. In addition, news has arrived that Sony Pictures is being replaced by Universal Pictures for distribution rights. So it is recommended that the sequel’s geeks keep tuned.
At the receiving end of the COVID-19 pandemic, this iteration of James Bond is greater than any film by far, deceiving the fan population adversely. It was originally set for release in November 2019 and was postponed to April 2020 following Danny Boyle’s controversial departure. The virus epidemic then delayed the release date in the United Kingdom and the United States to 12 November and then to 25 November 2020. However, with the signs of an epidemic declining, it is now expected that the film will be released on April 2, 2021.
The James Bond 007 official channel on YouTube has now posted two trailers and several teasers of No Time to Die. Fans are urged to provisionally quench their hunger from there before going to the large screens on which they are anxiously waiting.
No Time to Die: Incredible Cast
- For the last time in the sequel, Daniel Craig is working as ‘007’ agent James Bond, and his last performance is undeniably going to be a major success at the box office.
- Rami Malek joined Safin as a villain; an enemy Bond has never encountered before. Surely, he is supposed to get under the skin of Bond. It is worth looking forward to the exciting match.
- Following the movie Spectre, Léa Seydoux continues her appearance in the sequel as Dr. Madeleine Swann. The French actress plays the trauma-stricken Bond as a critical friend who is more than just a physiatrist: Bond’s love interest.
- Lashana Lynch has joined Nomi in the new installment. After joining as 007 agents, her role became vital, practically substituting James Bond’s role.
- With his all-important position as Q, the arms provider to the agents, Ben Whishaw begins. His perils would allegedly equal those of Bond in the upcoming film. The gossip whispers that we could even see Q for one last time with the exit of Bond from the sequel. So, stay tuned, the best of the choices is for the film.
Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny, Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter, Christoph Waltz as Ernst Blofeld, and several other celebrated actors are going to hit the big screens as supporting actors.